Dr Paul Dennison’s first, seminal book about Educational Kinesiology and Brain Gym®. Discusses the principles behind the programme.
Accessible discussion of the principles and rationale behind Brain Gym and Educational Kinesiology.
- How and why Dr Dennison developed his programme based on his experience as an educator.
- How the body and brain are involved in learning.
- The importance of cross-patterning for easier learning and left/right hemisphere communication.
- How to check for lateral dominance and its impact on learning.
- The effect of stress on learning.
- Switching on to handwriting, reading and processing language.
- Body feedback techniques, such as muscle checking, to determine ease and stress in the brain/body system for learning.
Illustrated with photographs.
– Mainstream educators
– Learning support educators
– All professionals involved in learning